CERTIFICATION / VERIFICATION / ATTESTING SERVICES
MACEE provides endorsement for the following educational documents:
♦ Malaysian School Leaving Certificate
♦ Malaysian School Testimonial
♦ Malaysian Achievement Certificate
♦ Official / Unofficial STPM; SPM; PMR; UPSR
♦ U.S. High schools; Certificates; Colleges and Universities
The U.S. high schools, certificates, colleges and universities MUST BE FIRST verified by National Student Clearing House at www.studentclearinghouse.org or the school / college / university. MACEE will certify only after above verification has been obtained from National Student Clearing House.
Be advised that the ORIGINAL educational document / certificate is required for the certification of true copy. Transcripts from other institutes / colleges can be translated by the respective institute / college. Malaysian schools would be able to issue their own translated report cards.
MACEE DOES NOT certify or authenticate any civil documents (e.g., birth, marriage, death certificates) or any documents issued by government authorities in Malaysia or the U.S. (e.g., driving licenses).
For further information on authentication of above document, please check the following website:
- The consular division at the Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs www.kln.gov.my
- Government of Malaysia and the Attorney General’s Chambers for list of Notaries Public www.agc.gov.my
MODE OF PAYMENT (CASH)
Charges for the above services are as follows and must be made upon submission of original document.
1. Translation & Certification charges:
RM50 per Malaysian educational document (for 1 copy translated certificate & 2 copies Certified True Copy document). Charges for additional request for Certified True Copy document will be at RM20 per copy.
2. Certification / Verification / Attesting charges:
– RM50 per copy (U.S. high schools, certificates, colleges and universities)
– RM20 per copy (Malaysian educational document)