- Aid is the broad term describing various types of for studying in the USA.
- Financial aid includes scholarships, grants, loans and work study.
- Scholarships and grants do not have to be paid back.
- Work study means paid jobs on campus
- Loans must be paid back after graduation.
The major source of financial aid for undergraduate study in the USA will come directly from colleges or universities in the USA,and will be partial. Full scholarships are very rare.
You can also check private companies and other agencies (e.g.; Rotary Club) for scholarships.
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program