Fulbright English Teaching Assistant Program:
Assistant Coordinator Position
MACEE is recruiting two Assistant Coordinators to support the Fulbright English Teaching Assistant (ETA) program. The Assistant Coordinators are an integral part of the ETA program team performing varied duties to support program participants. Responsibilities included:
- Providing direct support to American grantees living in Malaysia (including responding to questions, and responding to emergencies)
- Assisting with reporting, including collating information and drafting reports
- Assisting with event planning and preparations
- Planning and coordinating logistical arrangements
- Preparing documentation, including grant and visa documents, participant payment requests, and ensuring files are maintained
- Assisting with the management of program social media, blog, and website.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent computer and organizational skills
- Solid command of English language and grammar. Ability to communicate well with native English speakers.
- Ability to act responsibility and work independently
- Personal experience as a participant in a cultural exchange program
- 1 – 2 years working in a professional setting
- Occasional travel and night/weekend work may be required.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to: Fulbright@macee.org.my by August 31, 2020.