EducationUSA Adviser Position
The Malaysian-American Commission on Educational Exchange (MACEE) is recruiting an EducationUSA Adviser to carry out education advising duties including advising students seeking to study in the U.S.; participating in planning and implementing of special programs such as pre-departure orientations and education fairs; assisting in developing business and strategic plans, funding requests, and budgeting; providing input to marketing and publicity materials; and other related activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in academic advising or university administration with international students and professionals
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia is required, any proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the United States and Malaysian educational systems is required.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills
- Direct experience with the U.S. system of higher education is preferred
- 3 – 5 years working in a relevant capacity
- Occasional travel and night/weekend work may be required (As allowed under COVID SOPs)
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to: ExecDir@macee.org.my by October 22, 2020.