Seeking Funding to complete an undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree in the USA?
- Financial Aid is the broad term describing various types of funding for studying in the USA.
- Financial aid includes scholarships, grants, loans and work study.
- Scholarships and grants do not have to be paid back.
- Work study means paid jobs on campus
- Loans must be paid back after graduation.
The major source of financial aid for undergraduate study in the USA will come directly from colleges or universities in the USA,and will be partial. Full scholarships are very rare.
When visiting the websites of American colleges and universities, click the Financial Aid/Scholarship Tab to find funding you may be eligible to receive.
You can also check private companies and other agencies (e.g.; Rotary Club) for scholarships.
Due to financial reasons, the AMCHAM-MACEE Scholarship will not be available for students enrolling in university during the 2016-2017 school year. AMCHAM is committed to funding students from previous years who have already received the scholarship and AMCHAM hopes to continue the scholarship in future years. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Feel free to reach out to Kendall Quisenberry, adviser for EducationUSA, if you have any questions. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship available for Malaysian citizens enrolled in local universities:
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program